Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 05, 2015

I'm doing a collaboration

Yes, it's the first time (okay, the second time I started one, but that fell short early due to life being a bitch) that I'm working together with another author on a story. I managed to rope the lovely and talented KatieElizabeth into creating a sapphic seduction tale together with me, and we're both having an absolute blast.

A lot of credits for the story outline and perfect planning go to her. She's a veritable well of creative energy and one of the sweetest people I've ever gotten to know.

If you haven't read her works, you can find them all at her author page at Lush.

I don't want to give away too much ahead of time. Our main characters, incidentally named Katie and Chrissie, both end up at a lovely hotel in the south of Bavaria over a long winter weekend without company. Soon, sparks begin to fly and mutual attraction runs its course. I don't think I'm promising too much when I say that you'll find both wonderfully romatic scenes of tentative seduction and steamy, naughty fun that makes your skin prickle all over.

It's going to be a teasing tale, but never a dull one. It shouldn't be too long, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment