Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Sneak Peek at my Collaboration

I'm all hyper! Our collaboration piece is going along wonderfully, and working with KatieElizabeth isn't just inspiring and fun, it's sexy as hell!

We're more than halfway into the story now, which is told from alternativing perspectives, and things are really heating up. To tide you over until it's ready for release, here's a short snipped from my latest part:

...I felt like floating on clouds. I still did, half an hour later when made our way back to our rooms, after what was now open, heavy flirting by both of us. I contemplated ravishing her lips, but settled for a sweet kiss to the corner of her mouth to say goodnight and failed to hide my trembling sigh.

The moment that my room’s door closed behind me, I couldn’t wait to get out of my clothes. Trembling fingers nestled with the dress until I got it loose and simply let it drop onto the floor. My bra flew through the room, then my soaked panties followed. I plopped onto the bed and pulled my shoes and stockings off. That buzz between my thighs had turned into a maelstrom. My lust dripped in thick rivulets down my thighs. The fire in my pussy needed quenching, but not here or I’d make a veritable mess.

I raced into the bath, and with a wicked grin pulled my ‘best friend’ I’d called Pinkie from the pocket in my toilet bag, my pink, smooth, shiny toy, as long as my hand and two fingers wide. The bricked walk-in shower was a dream, and soon a soft, warm rain fell from above. I leaned against the tiles and bit my lip. Pinkie buzzed to life.

“Katie,” I softly moaned her named...


Stay tuned! And meanwhile, don't forget to check out KatieElizabeth's wonderfully sexy stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment